Today we have on Konstantinos the Founder of Doodle-Video.com.
He discusses with us the challenges of growing a creative service based business.
We deep dive into the psychology behind ‘Doodle’ style videos and why they work so well.
I find out where he got his initial customers and how he’s grown the business since. I was impressed to find out he did a lot of the drawings himself initially so that he could understand the process.
His free consultations close at an astounding rate so I had him break down just how their process works. He also details how he trains his sales agents plus the initial failure he had with paid traffic.
He shares a few tips for being in the creative side of the service business such as…
- Learning how to manage people the right way.
- Understanding the process.
- Business, audience, and what you’re selling.
- Copywriter and approval. Storyboard approval.
- Specific flow for the project.