In this episode, Joe unveils his golden rules for selling PPC (Pay-Per-Click) management services. With his expert guidance, you’ll gain a powerful framework to approach the sales process with utmost effectiveness, paving the way for accelerated business growth.
The Power of PPC
PPC advertising offers businesses numerous benefits in digital marketing. By strategically bidding on relevant keywords, they can ensure their ads appear prominently in search engine results. This immediate visibility, along with the ability to control ad spend and measure ROI per click, makes PPC a cost-effective approach.
Additionally, businesses can optimize their campaigns through detailed analytics, A/B testing of ad copy and landing pages, and integrating valuable keywords into their overall digital marketing and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies. Overall, PPC empowers businesses to reach their target audience with precision, increase brand recognition, and drive valuable clicks for optimal results.
Golden Rules for Selling PPC Management
Here are proven strategies for selling PPC Management:
- Target Existing Google Advertisers: Focus on selling PPC management services to businesses that are already spending money on Google ads. These are the low-hanging fruit, as they already understand the value of PPC advertising.
- Pitch Cost Savings and Increased ROI: Highlight your pitch around saving the client money and helping them get more value from their PPC campaigns. Emphasize how your expertise and PPC services can improve their results.
- Identify Opportunities for Improvement: Analyze the client’s current PPC campaigns to identify areas where improvements can be made. For example, if they’re not using call-only ads and it’s suitable for their business type, show them case studies of how call-only ads have reduced cost per acquisition for others.
- Build a Convincing Case: Present the client with a clear and compelling case that illustrates how your services will benefit their business. Address the issues you found, but quickly transition to discussing the opportunities for growth and success.
- Specialize in a Vertical: Consider narrowing your focus to a specific industry or vertical, such as chiropractors or dentists. Becoming a go-to expert for a particular niche can make your services more attractive and scalable.
- Focus on Scalability and Long-Term Value: Demonstrate that your PPC management services are not only effective for the current campaign but also scalable and capable of providing long-term value for the client’s business.
- Approach Decision Makers: Make sure you’re having conversations with the decision-makers in the client’s company. Understand their goals and objectives and tailor your pitch to address their specific needs.
- Highlight Growth Opportunities: Stress that your services will help the client’s business grow faster and more efficiently. Tie your solutions to their overall business objectives and goals.
- Address Issues with Solutions: When presenting issues or challenges with the client’s current PPC campaigns, follow up with actionable solutions. Show how your expertise can turn these challenges into opportunities for success.
- Be Confident in Your Pitch: Be assertive and confident in your pitch. Convey to the client that your services will undoubtedly provide value and that working with you is a smart decision.
Remember, the key is to demonstrate your expertise, showcase the value you can bring to the client’s business, and tailor your pitch to their specific needs and goals.
- Going after easy wins
- How to show clients they can get more for less
- Joe’s consultation script
- How Joe would start a PPC management agency