Every digital marketer’s dream is to find a marketing tool that automates all the tasks, data, and connections with team members and customers in their marketing campaigns.
To bring it all together, you need software that combines your tools and experiences on top of a platform that connects your data. Better outcomes and stronger ties with your clients are the results of all those bridges.
You’re about to discover the top all-in-one marketing platforms, their unique benefits, and which ones aid in the success of your company.
What Is An All-In-One Marketing Platform?
It is a marketing software package or website that handles every facet of your marketing operations.
As the name implies, they are integrating platforms that enable all inbound marketing phases to be performed in a centralized manner. Inbound marketing is based on a mix of Internet marketing approaches centered on the development and dissemination of quality content.
It is crucial to have apps that enable you to examine data quickly, effectively, and without losing information since inbound marketing uses many technologies, some of which are highly sophisticated.
How Does An All-In-One Marketing Platforms Work?
They combine all of these separate digital marketing tools: blogs, keyword search programs, social network monitoring tools, landing sites, calls to action, etc.—into one. In other words, they combine all the phases onto one platform.
Best Free All-In-One Marketing Platforms
It is an email marketing tool with more than 12 million clients worldwide who utilize its marketing technologies, customer service, marketing content, and data-driven suggestions to start, develop, and expand their enterprises.
You can start selling online thanks to Mailchimp’s marketing platform, interact with and expand your audience, and develop multichannel marketing campaigns that span email, social media platforms, landing pages, advertisements, and websites. The best part is that they offer a free trial and a free plan!
- Automation: Eliminates manual duties from your to-do list, maintaining a personal touch. Its pre-built marketing automation frees up time for strategy-focused work.
- Campaigns: Sends a campaign to your list or picks recipients depending on list data that is at your disposal, including geolocation or previous open/click activity. You can construct automatic campaigns that will start sending based on triggers defined by the user using RSS-to-Email and automatic workflows.
- Digital Ads: Mailchimp helps to automate advertising for your e-commerce store through Facebook and Instagram, making it easier for you to connect with the right customers at the right moments.
- Lists/Audiences: It is a database of the names and email addresses of your clients. These frequently amass a variety of information over time, including client location, contact interaction statistics, and so forth.
- Templates: Mailchimp provides a selection of pre-designed templates. Users can also start from scratch and add additional personalization using its builder.
- Reports: Mailchimp reports can help you enhance your marketing efforts and boost your business growth.
Also, you can explore MailChimp alternatives that might better align with your specific business goals and requirements.
Wrike is a cloud-based automation software that allows you to manage all of your tasks, no matter how big or little they are, wherever and whenever. You will have complete access to all the data and information related to your projects using this tool. It has a free trial and a free plan available.
It is ideal for sales and marketing managers and business owners because it allows them to gather and arrange project requirements, make project plans, and see timetables on the Gantt chart. Project plans can be quickly modified as work continues, and all concerned teams will be notified of any changes. Users can also present project outcomes to executives or teams by using the custom report builder to segment project data.
- Automated Workflows: Provide account administrators the ability to change the default processes, add new workflows for certain teams, and rename or edit statuses.
- Integration and Automation: Wrike regularly adds new connectors for various Software as a Service (SaaS) programs, including office suites from Google and Microsoft, various cloud storage services, marketing, and customer support systems, online survey tools like SurveyMonkey, and collaboration apps like Slack.
- Real-time Reports: A project manager or team lead can choose particular projects or tasks, which teams to gather data from, set filters (such as project owner, status, start/finish/creation date), and output a bar graph or table under the Reports tab.
- Templates_ Wrike excels particularly in the area of templates, which gives you a competitive edge over other project management solutions of a similar nature in terms of scheduling and productivity.
- Widgets: Another time-saving feature of Wrike is its widget library. Although there are standard widgets, using this ability to create custom widgets to track particular projects, tasks, or team members from your dashboard is most helpful.
- Reports: Build personalized, interactive reports by projects, teams, departments, etc., and share them with executives or staff members.
- Android and iOS App
It is a marketing automation platform that offers tools like social media management, landing page creation, email marketing, automation builder, and lead management to help businesses generate leads and convert them into clients through its marketing efforts. They also offer a free trial and a free plan.
- A/B Testing: A/B testing can help you learn how your audience responds to emails to improve its performance.
- Email automation: VBOUT gives you all the tools you need to effortlessly create tailored email campaigns for your audience. Tools that include analysis, email automation, A/B tests, segmentation, etc.
- Template Management: The templates are fully editable and responsive to mobile devices.
- Discount Coupons: You can create special coupon codes that your team can quickly validate on a screen with VBOUT’s coupon tool.
Best Paid All-In-One Marketing Platforms
It is a cloud-based CRM and one of the best all-in-one marketing platforms. Inbound marketing, or content and search marketing automation, is the primary focus of this marketing hub. For companies to enhance their online presence and search engine rankings, HubSpot offers a full suite of search engine optimization and CMS tools.
Hubspot offers a free plan, but to access all the features you need to fill your marketing needs, we recommend purchasing one of its paid plans.
- CRM Database: It enables the storage of customer and prospect data in a single location known as a CRM Database. There is no time restriction or expiration date on the storage of up to 1,000,000 contacts.
- Task Management: You can always keep an eye on your deal pipeline. After that, you can set deadline reminders for tasks.
- Built-in Analytics: It offers tailored reports and aids in analyzing the driving force behind conversion.
- ROI Analytics: Utilize your marketing data to improve your possible ROI
- Sales Funnel Customization: Hubspot provides your team with the information they need to close deals and customize your sales funnel stages and deal records.
- Social Media Marketing: This feature allows you to improve your social media strategy and keep the consistency needed to grow your business through it.
Price: from $10 (starter plan) to $3200 (enterprise plan).
The all-in-one marketing and sales platform from GoHighLevel gives marketers the tools they need to design and oversee the marketing and sales materials required to generate outcomes.
- Real-time notifications: Let HighLevel notify your clients immediately of new contacts, completed projects, and other events.
- Creates automated message campaigns and follow-up sequences to deliver to the leads of your clients using ringless voicemail, ringback voicemail, automated text (SMS and MMS), and email messaging.
- Create unique landing pages, sales funnels, surveys, and forms using the drag-and-drop page builder, then direct visitors to those pages.
- Detailed client dashboard with reporting and lead conversion information.
Price: from $97 (starter plan) to $497 (unlimited plan)
Entrepreneurs can create, promote, and sell digital products based on their skills with Kajabi, an all-in-one platform. Email marketing is integrated with the rest of your digital product corporation by Kajabi.
- Email analytics software.
- A collection of landing page templates.
- Fully responsive themes for mobile.
Price: from $149 per month
The all-in-one platform Ontraport is renowned for its cutting-edge marketing automation and CRM solutions.
With the help of these capabilities, you will be able to concentrate on the five stages of the client life cycle (attract, convert, fulfill, please, and refer).
- Customization for contact fields based on the information you’d want to collect and contact segmentation.
- Built-in support for Webinars.
- Three email editors.
- Block-based drag-and-drop editor for emails, landing pages, funnels, and sign-up forms.
Price: between $24 and $249 per month
Builderall is perfect for beginning marketers and business owners because it assists in the development, launch, and expansion of an online business.
You don’t need to download or install anything because Builderall is a cloud-based solution.
- Drag-and-drop builder for building websites, sales funnels, and online shops.
- An app builder.
- Design section.
- Email marketing tools
Price: from $19,90 per month
Zoho Marketing Plus
It is an all-in-one marketing software designed to help marketing agencies simplify and amplify digital marketing duties.
Anyone can easily use the app because of its straightforward UI. You don’t need any prior training or expertise to use this marketing CRM because it includes all the resources you need to run successful marketing activities.
- ZIA – Zoho’s AI: Aside from its several online marketing functions, the platform offers an AI that anticipates leads, sales patterns, and deals because of its built-in intelligence. Additionally, it monitors the automation flow and makes recommendations to improve it. Zia can also determine the clients’ feelings from their emails.
- Sales Automation: One significant aspect of the Zoho CRM platform is sales automation, which automates all sales processes.
- Business Process Management: This all-in-one marketing tool includes Blueprint, a system-integrated feature that directs users to choose the next step in the sales pipeline.
- Multichannel Engagement: With Zoho, you have the option to communicate with consumers through a variety of channels, including email, phone calls, social media platforms, live chat, and portals.
Best All-In-One Marketing Platforms for Small Businesses
Keap is an all-in-one sales and marketing solution developed to help small business owners boost their marketing initiatives.
This all-in-one platform enables the management of contacts to carry out marketing actions later on, intending to try to convert potential clients into actual clients. This results in the complete traceability of all sales flows and procedures.
- Contact Management: Keap makes it easier to centralize all your contact information, so you can view each contact’s data, activity, and previous interactions with them across different channels.
- Webforms and Landing Pages: Using templates, you can develop fantastic forms and create landing pages with Keap that will gather crucial lead information, add it to your CRM, and manage every aspect of it.
- Email templates: Keap provides email templates that are visually appealing and responsive and that render flawlessly on all devices and email clients.
- E-commerce features: Keap offers native payment processing and e-commerce functionality for invoicing.
Price: from $79 to $240 monthly. Annual payments offer discounts.
SharpSpring is an all-in-one digital marketing and sales platform developed to help you identify and grow your lead base to comprehend where lead generation is occurring and how to capitalize on those encounters. For marketing and sales automation; it includes vast features and functionality.
- CRM: It is user-friendly and assists in managing all of your company’s contacts with infinite storage space. The CRM lets you enter a contact’s phone number and email. After that, you can use the search feature or the Account function to quickly identify the contact by typing their name into the box.
- Visitor ID: It provides a lead score for your visitors and reveals which pages of your website they visited.
- Blog Builder: You can build and maintain your blog using this feature in a single location. They make it quick and simple, and you don’t need to know HTML.
- Social Media Management: With the help of this feature, you can post to social media using SharpSpring and specify the day and time you want the post to go live.
Price: from $449.
What Are the Benefits of Using An All-In-One Marketing Platform?
- Saves time and money. Every marketing team’s dream is to avoid signing up for several different marketing systems, such as customer relationship management systems, social media management, or email marketing. All-in-one marketing platforms offer a solution by gathering all marketing activities in one.
- The ability to view all of our organization’s marketing data in one location is another advantage. From the same dashboard, we can monitor the traffic to our website, email open rates, and social media activity.
- Simplies your marketing initiatives, giving you insightful information about your audience and assisting you in better lead targeting and conversion.
Who Are All-In-One Marketing Automation Tools For?
Anyone! From marketing professionals and marketing teams to newbies looking for the right marketing approach.
Integrated marketing platforms are mostly used by small businesses and entrepreneurs since they provide them access to the majority of the resources they affordably need for marketing automation.
How Long Does It Take to Start Seeing Results from An All-In-One Marketing Platform?
No absolute amount can be guaranteed because this might fluctuate substantially based on the industry, budget, and approach.
Wrapping It Up
It’s crucial conducting a study and pick the marketing platform that helps you and meets your requirements, as not all of them are for everyone. Overall, we urge you to give an all-in-one marketing platform serious thought for your company. It may help you save time, money, and hassles while also giving you insights into your marketing campaigns.