Blog post templates are a great way to help you write effective blog posts for your target audience and customers. They can help you save time and effort by providing a structure for your blog post, and what would be more productive if these templates were free? Well, you can get them for free on some of the leading blogging platforms that we will mention below.
Here are five different blog post templates that you can use to create engaging content that resonates with your audience:
- List Post
- How-to and Step-by-Step Post
- Infographic Post
- Roundup Post
- Pillar Post
- Alternatives Post
Free Blog Post Templates
List Post Template
A pre-designed layout that you can use to create a list of blog posts you do not have to design everything from scratch.
By using this template, bloggers can create engaging, informative, and visually appealing posts that are sure to attract the attention of readers.
The template features an organized structure that includes a clear title, an attention-grabbing introduction, and a conclusion that provides a summary of the key points. The list items themselves vary depending on the topic of the post, but they should be brief, impactful, and easy to read.
These templates are available online and can be downloaded for free in Canva, WordPress, Wix, Blogger, etc.
- Begin with the number of items
- Mention the anticipated outcome (when applicable)
- Take cues from top-ranking pages
- Keep it brief
- Make an effort to develop confidence in using as few words as possible
- Include an outline of contents with hyperlinks
- Make use of H2 subheadings
- They should be numbered
- Make them benefit-oriented
- Provide one or two final pointers
- Keep it brief
How-to Post Template and Step-by-Step Post
When it comes to blogging, having a clear and effective blogging content strategy is essential. One tool that can help bloggers achieve this is blog templates, which provide a structure for posts that can be customized to fit their brand voice and style.
By providing a How-to post template and step-by-step posts, bloggers can ensure that their content is consistent, well-organized, and easy to follow. The template typically includes a title, introduction, body, and conclusion, while the step-by-step post breaks down each part of the process clearly and concisely.
This combination of tools can help bloggers to streamline their workflow, produce high-quality content, and drive traffic to their sites.
Many websites offer free How-To post templates like HubSpot, Ahrefs, and Canva.
- Begin your title with the phrase “How To”
- Clearly state the issue that this essay is attempting to solve
- Use direct, uncomplicated language and active verbs
- Explain the issue you are attempting to solve with this post and summarize your solution
- Include supporting evidence (such as a case study) demonstrating that the solution you suggest works if possible
- Keep it brief
- Make a separate header for each step
- Use numbers, particularly given that it’s critical to finish each step in the correct order
- Use action words to convey the purpose of this phase
- Support each phase with specifics like:
- What you’re attempting to achieve
- Instructions in greater detail
- Other crucial things your reader should be aware of (tools, skills, data, potential obstacles, and so on)
- Further reading
- Make suggestions for the following steps your reader could take
- To discover more, follow the link for more content
- Remember to add your CTA
Infographic Post Template
If you are looking for a post template for your blog, an infographic post template could be just what you need. As part of your overall blogging content strategy, a well-designed infographic can be a great way to present information in a visually engaging and easily digestible format.
A good infographic post should include a clear and attention-grabbing title, a well-written introduction that sets up the topic, and a focused and informative infographic that delivers the key points. Finally, wrap things up with a conclusion that ties everything together and leaves readers with something valuable to take away from the piece of content.
To create an infographic post you can use the free designs in Canva and Visme.
- Consider arranging it as a theme with Visual Guide if it is a lifestyle theme
- Include context for the topic and why it is relevant to your reader
- Adapt the infographic pictures to break up your body copy
- Keep all shareable photos under 200K in size and include alt text so Google can crawl them
- The more information you include, the more beneficial the piece will be to the reader
- If you do not want to see the entire infographic, consider concealing it behind a button
- Add an internal link
Roundup Post Template
The Roundup Post Template is a powerful marketing tool that can significantly enhance a brand’s connection with its customers. This template involves the compilation of valuable information, such as industry news and expert advice, into a single blog post that provides readers with valuable insights and solutions to common problems.
The introduction provides an overview of the topic, while the body includes a call to action and useful information that is relevant to the reader, making it more effective at engaging them. Finally, the conclusion should summarize the main points of the post and encourage readers to take further action, such as subscribing to the brand’s email list or following them on social media.
These templates are available free on websites like HubSpot and CoSchedule
- Inform the reader
- How many specialists are being questioned?
- What is their area of expertise is
- The primary topic under discussion
- Describe the topic of the post and why you are writing it
- Present your panel of experts, as well as any pertinent information about their background or experience
- What the reader should expect to learn
- Make an index if necessary
- Make a separate H2 for each question
- Make your roundup aesthetically appealing by incorporating design elements such as text boxes, blocks, quotes, and so on
- Use names and photographs to identify which expert is speaking
- Inspire readers to share their most memorable quotes on social media by including click-to-share features
- Summarize your most critical learnings
- Let your experts make any final remarks
Pillar Post Template
A valuable tool to establish authority in a particular field of interest. This template is used to create blog posts that provide in-depth information about a broad topic.
It follows a strategic structure that includes a well-crafted title, an engaging introduction, a comprehensive body with specific content and supporting subheadings, and a conclusion that summarizes the main points.
By using a pillar post template, writers can ensure that they deliver high-quality content that readers can find more of and appreciate.
The websites that offer free pillar post templates are HubSpot and SEMrush.
- Use terms like “Ultimate, Comprehensive, Guide, or Everything You Need to Know” to convey to the reader how extensive this page is
- Choose a good term that encompasses all of your subtopics
- Give a brief synopsis of the page’s subject
- Make an index so that readers may quickly find the subtopics they’re looking for
- Make a separate H2 for each subtopic
- Give a brief overview of each subtopic
- Add internal links in every section that leads to the topic you wish to emphasize
- Make use of a CTA to advertise a pertinent product or service
- If you have further downloadable content, include a link to it
Alternatives Post Template
When creating a post for a product, service, or company, it’s important to have an effective template that will attract and engage readers.
The template should include a clear title, a concise introduction that sets the tone for the rest of the post, and well-organized headings that break up the content. It’s also important to include a conclusion that provides readers with a call to action or the next steps they should take after reading the post.
By using an alternative post template, businesses can create engaging and informative content that will help them stand out in a crowded marketplace.
- Add a number
- Add alternatives
- Add target keywords
- What exactly is the product
- Plant doubts about whether it is a suitable product, solution, or company for the reader
- The target keywords
- Recommendation on which product
- Add a call to action
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Blog Post Template?
It is merely meant to demonstrate the framework you can use to compose a blog post since there is a technique to it that makes it easy to write material that is both helpful to viewers and quick and painless for you.
How Do I Get Free Blog Templates?
You can find free blog templates in the following tools
- Sora One
- SEO MAG
Are There Free WordPress Templates?
Yes, WordPress offers free templates like Astra, Ocean WP, Hello Elementor, Kadence WP, etc.
Are you looking to enhance your content marketing strategy through flawless content creation? Look no further than proven blog post templates!
These templates are an effortless and effective way to structure your writing process. With the guidance of suggested types of posts and what to include, you will have everything you need to create quality content that engages your audience. If you’re a newbie, you these templates will make launching your blog easier.
Do not leave your readers wondering – use these templates to let them know what they can expect from your wrap-up blog post.