Landing page builders are web pages created to draw people in, once they click on a link, advertisement, or search result. They are frequently used to advertise some commodity, service, or offer and persuade visitors to carry out a particular action, such as signing up, downloading, or making a purchase.
Any internet marketing plan must include building your landing pages since they can boost conversions, produce leads, and help you expand your company. There are plenty available look at our list of the top landing page builders for 2023.
A Landing Page Builder: What Is It?
It is a marketing tool that aims to increase conversions by developing websites related to particular marketing campaigns. These tools can typically monitor the progress of a campaign.
The Qualities of the Best Cheap Landing Page Builders
- Simple to Use: It should be rather simple to create a landing page. Although some of the tools are easier to use than others, they are all pretty straightforward.
- Customization Choices: The page builders provide you with tons of customization choices to alter typefaces and tints, upload your text and images, and do a lot more to make your landing page reflect your business.
- Analytics: You will monitor your statistics to assess campaign success and make adjustments for subsequent ones. Each of these website builders has access to analytics tools.
- Integrations: It is straightforward to integrate and build a landing page into whichever channel the campaign is running on thanks to a solid landing page builder. A built-in tool or an integration with widely used third-party marketing platforms could do this.
- Optimization: The most popular landing page builders provide templates or lessons that may be used to create landing pages with excellent conversion rates.
The Best Landing Page Builders
Some of the landing page builders maintain their costs low enough to remain affordable for those on a tighter budget.
You might need to spend more time with a less expensive landing page tool builder to get your pages to look great, operate well, and convert well, but in the beginning, almost everyone beginning their own company trades time for money.
Increase post-click outcomes and quickly start more campaigns. It is perfect for enhancing performance marketing campaigns, creating coming soon pages, gathering emails directly on your website, and describing those difficult facets of what you are offering.
The Classic drag-and-drop builder is rather capable and functions similarly to most other builders. Create a template, rearrange the elements, add your content, and finish. The Smart Builder prompts you with a question about the purpose of the page and then generates the design based on your responses. Then, you can make changes by including additional areas and apps or eliminating the ones suggested.
- 100+ landing page designs
- Integration of WordPress
- It is possible to integrate Unbounce landing pages and pop-ups with the most well-liked email, CRM, and analytics applications, like MailChimp, WordPress, AWeber, etc.
- Testing A/B
- Incorporating dynamic keywords into SEM campaigns
- Can include popups and sticky headlines on pages
- Landing pages should have maps, scripts, and pixels.
- You can perform some rather complex design tasks, such as applying gradient colors to buttons, compressing photos to speed up page load times, giving graphics transparency, and almost any other task you can imagine.
- Edit and clone whole pages
- Mobile AMP pages
- Extremely quick load times should reduce bounce rates and raise conversion rates.
- Launch Plan for $74 monthly
- Optimize Plan at $109 monthly
- Accelerate Plan is $180 monthly
- Concierge Plan for $469 monthly
With possibilities for predesigned segments that you can put in your sequence and then further personalize, the Leadpages designer is on the easier side. To get started even more quickly and ensure a nice design, you may alternatively start from a landing page template optimized for conversion rates.
You can develop and publish a limitless number of landing pages using Leadpages, send leads to an email marketing service or CRM, and group pages by campaign or customer. You can add additional characteristics to your pages design, such as countdown timers and videos, using a wide variety of widgets. Additionally, you will receive thorough data to monitor each campaign’s effectiveness.
- 160+ landing page designs
- Unlimited Pages That Are Mobile-Friendly
- Utilizes over 40 tools
- Use forms in a simple way to collect leads.
- Testing A/B
- Add alert bars and pop-ups.
- Can interact with a range of platforms, including WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Salesforce, Zapier, Mailchimp, Hotjar, and many others.
- To develop an online shopping experience, including checkout pages.
- Standard Plan at $37/month
- Professional Plan at $74 monthly
- For Advanced Plan, you ask its team for information
- And For each package, they offer a 14-day free trial.
Swipe Pages make it simple to create landing pages that are responsive to mobile devices. They may be the best app for creating mobile landing pages. The high conversion rate of the pages is the cause of it. When it comes to mobile landing pages, speed is essential.
Although you can also develop sites for desktops, swipe pages are the best choice if the majority of hits on your advertisements are from mobile devices. It includes built-in AMP support and a unique app-like experience.
- Smart Pages that direct smartphones traffic to a page designed for mobile
- Make landing pages that resemble mobile apps.
- Testing AB
- Inclusion of Dynamic Keywords and Global Blocks
- 50 plus templates
- Leads can be collected using forms and sent to other tools.
- Utilize payment forms to sell things; Stripe and Paypal are supported.
- Bespoke typefaces
- E-commerce capabilities
- Starter Plan at $39/month
- Marketer Plan at $89/month
- $199/month for the Agency Plan
It is a popular landing page builder because of its user-friendly layout. Small firms, agencies, and all internal marketing teams use it to increase sales. Everything you need to create beautiful, conversion-optimized landing pages is included in Lander.
- Dependable drag-and-drop editor/builder
- Intelligent Text Replacement
- Testing A/B
- More than 100 templates
- Complete integrations
- Basic Plan: $49/month and $16 monthly if paid plan annually
- Professional Plan: $99 monthly and $83/mo if annually
- Also, 14-Day Free Trial.
Landingi is the end-to-end tool for creating landing pages without the need for coding or IT expertise. On your dedicated landing pages, you are free to create, share, edit, and run a/b tests. Landingi has come a long way. It had been on the market.
With our drag-and-drop editor, creating a landing page is simple. Choose from more than 300 high-converting templates, and use the integrated connectors to automate your marketing stack.
- 300+ pre-built templates
- Integrations with Hubspot, Salesforce, Mailchimp, and numerous other services
- Landing page transfer: This fantastic function was removed by Instapage and others (I assume due to copyright issues), but Landingi still allows you to bring in other pages via the internet to “clone”
- AB tests
- Captures leads and enables you to use those leads for automation
- Adding custom code is possible.
- Pop-up creator
- Basic Plan at $29/month
- Automate plan is $89 monthly
- Agency Plan is $109 per month
ConvertKit provides company resources like free landing page templates, email sign-up forms, and email marketing software. Professionals in the creative industries, such as podcasters, singers, writers, and personal coaches, are catered to by the site.
No matter how many landing pages or form submissions you use, ConvertKit has a free plan. However, you may obtain automatic funnels and sequences, specialized customer assistance, and extensive reporting features by upgrading to a subscription account.
- 50+ templates for landing pages
- Software for integrated email marketing
- Analyzing landing pages
- The Free Plan is $0 monthly
- The Pro Plan at $9 per month
- Creator Pro at $25 monthly
It is a platform with many tools for creating landing pages, producing leads, and automated marketing campaigns. It offers a free plan and reasonably priced premium plans. Using follow-ups and website conversion metrics, GetResponse enables you to make wise and speedy business decisions. Furthermore, automation for marketing and email technologies is simple to use and comprehend for a free landing page builder tool.
- Construct sales funnels
- Web push alerts, please
- Electronic marketing
- Analysis of emails
- Free Plan at $0 monthly
- Email Marketing at $15/month
- Marketing Automation is $48.38 per month
- E-commerce Marketing at $97.58 monthly
Should You Invest in Landing Page
Landing pages are only dedicated to generating the desired conversions. Therefore, based on decades’ worth of data, landing pages are indeed worthwhile.
What Is the Most Affordable Method for Building Landing Pages?
If you consider the money outlay, purchasing one of these cheap landing page builders and investing the effort in developing pages yourself is the least expensive alternative. However, if you include in time spent, hiring a seasoned freelancer is the least expensive choice overall.
Without a Website, Is It Possible to Establish a Landing Page?
Yes! Without the requirement for a full website, you may create isolated pages for your advertising campaigns using some landing page solutions. You may usually easily add the landing pages to the site if you so like. You may create a complete site or simply just one landing page creator with many of the top builders for websites in 2023.
When Is the Right Time to Switch to a Premium Landing Page Builder?
Depending on the cost-free landing page builders you select and the features you require, you should upgrade as necessary.
In general, you might have to upgrade to leverage certain connections with other marketing tools, connect a custom domain name, or have access to advanced analytics. Check out Squarespace’s cost-effective packages and premium features when you’re ready to upgrade.
You might be wondering how to design a landing page for your online marketing campaign without spending a lot of money. A landing page builder is a web page created specifically to draw people who click on a link, advertisement, or search result.
Typically, it contains a single call to action, a clear and compelling offer, and a straightforward and appealing design. You may increase the number of leads, conversions, and sales for your company by using a landing page builder.