“Monthly Brag” eMail Strategy To Retain Customers
Business is competitive. There’s ALWAYS someone trying to sell your customers their solution.
I mean think about it… How often are your customers getting pitched the new latest and greatest product & your competitors when pitching downplaying the results you’ve helped your customer achieve or the quality of your “product”.
Implementing a “Monthly Brag” eMail, is an amazingly simple way to increase lifetime value and stick rate.
To be frank it’s also an easy way to control the narrative or perception of your brand.
Something that is UBER important, but not that many of us do…
I’m guilty of this as well!
In the marketing space, things move FAST, and companies make a lot of outlandish claims every day to your prospects and customers…
- They “guarantee” they will be number 1 in Google
- They “guarantee” more leads
- They “guarantee” they will drop their cost per lead by 50%
And it doesn’t just stop there, as a sales tactic the competitor points out flaws, issues, and opportunities that are of course your fault because you are the Marketing Agency helping the business…
I wanted to share a very very simple swipe and deploy strategy you can use to combat this in your business in just 15 minutes per month 😉
Or take an hour right now, and automate it for the next 4 months!
This is EXACTLY what we’ve done to combat this…
Every month we send an email to our customer base, and we highlight things like…
- Being featured in a press release that ended up on this news site, or this authority site or podcast etc.
- Customer results – we end up using this one a ton!
- Something extra we added for all of our PPC Clients, or SEO Clients
- Something extra we did for all customers this month. Ie: inc.com profile, 0r a press release, etc.
- Donation we just made to a Non-Profit, Or Cause
Some months its 1 thing, some months it’s 3 really just depends on your creativity!