Do you want to get into the affiliate marketing industry? Affiliate marketing is a great way to make revenue, as it requires little to no upfront costs and has the potential to help you make a full-time income online.
Affiliate marketing is ideal for those looking to earn passive income and offers an excellent opportunity to work from home.
With the right strategies and advice, affiliate marketers can build successful businesses and see a steady stream of income.
If you are here, you have probably been to some free affiliate marketing forums and seen some success stories of people who started making money online and changed their lives for the better.
This Is the Stack that Money Forum
Stack That Money (STM) is a premium online forum and community for digital marketing professionals and aspiring marketers who are willing to learn from the best in the industry.
In January 2011 a group f digital marketers embarked on the mission of providing a space for professional and aspiring marketers to share a space to debate, connect and collaborate on their digital marketing projects and marketing strategies.
STM provides updated material, case studies, guidelines, and a supportive environment for the community. The affiliate marketing community has grown a reputation over time and has stories of success as the premium community for affiliate marketing.
What Is inside Stack that Money?
The STM forum is an affiliate marketing forum about almost anything. These are some popular threads of discussion.
This section has a step-by-step guide to help new STM members get started and for them to introduce themselves. There’s also a “Follow Along” section so that beginners can get feedback on their campaign.
The Traffic Discussion Area
It is the area where STM members find practical information on relevant tools and methods to generate quality traffic, PPV advertisement, and relevant resources for social media and mobile traffic.
It is the perfect place for active members to get discount codes for software and other tools. In this section, you find information about the different ways to make money online, off-topic discussions, and more.
If you sell or buy products, and need some relevant information on the subject, this is the place for you.
The Life Section
This is the section where the participants discuss almost anything. Some popular topics are travel, finance, health and fitness, personal growth, and other general aspects of life.
It is the section where STM members share their success stories to celebrate and inspire other affiliate marketers. A good strategy is to use this section as a source of information to learn and get valuable tips from the success stories of other active members of the STM Forums.
It is only a sample of the discussion you can navigate to find relevant and updated information for affiliate marketers. But STM aims to provide as much content as possible to help you become one of its success stories, and includes a variety of free courses in the following subjects.
- Facebook advertising
- Native Ads
Other remarkable benefits and resources are the STM Annual What’s Working In Affiliate Marketing Report, the affiliate world conferences, and access to special discounts for STM members in SaaS and other products.
List of Guides and Services
Stack That Money is more than a forum because the aim is to provide each STM member with a top-level resource of information and guidance. Apart from what we mentioned in the last section, joining the STM Forum grants its fellow members access to
- The 40-day Newbie Guide: a comprehensive guide to getting you started in the affiliate marketing business.
- The What verticals and traffic sources are working guide: Data-driven information on everything that is proven and approved for success in affiliate marketing.
- The Stack That Money Forum eCommerce Cookbook: The definite guide to creating a successful eCommerce store.
- The Stack That Money Forum Facebook Scaling Mastery: A resource with the scaling techniques of successful Facebook marketers.
- The Stack That Money Mobile Cookbook: it is a guide for a successful mobile affiliate marketing campaign.
- The Stack That Money Facebook Start To Finish Guide: a comprehensive guide about what you need to know to make an income on Facebook.
- The Case Studies: the proven and tested techniques for handling campaigns.
- The Stack That Money Contact List: A list of the STM forum members, so you can contact them and do some networking.
- The Landing Page Treasure Trove: an index with all the best landing page designs at STM over the last 3 years.
- The Stack That Money TM Indexes: A compilation of indexes for the affiliate marketer who is just getting started on the STM forums.
STM Software Tools for Member
Apart from access to the forum, all the different areas, and the guides, your STM membership gives you access to these tools.
- Keyword planners.
- URL scrapers.
- Analytic tools.
- Website Monitor tools.
- YouTube scraper and trackers.
The STM Affiliate Forum has a monthly fee of $99 per person. This price is for all the discussion areas, exclusive discounts, networking with other members, and a community of moderators that are always available to help new and current members.
All things considered, Stack That money offers excellent value for the price.
What Are the Pros and Cons of the STM Forum?
- Helps you connect with experienced affiliate marketers.
- They are constantly looking for new developments.
- Experienced Affiliate Marketers at Your Service.
- It is a vibrant and active community where you can get quick responses to learn affiliate marketing
- The biggest super affiliates use or have used the STM forum at some point.
- Affordable price considering the resources included.
- The Stack That Money database is so vast that sometimes it can be difficult to manage or find the exact information you look for.
- Having experience with data mining and keyword research is a must.
- The learning curve on the platform is, to some extent, a trial-and-error process.
What Are Other Alternatives to Affiliate Marketers?
Online there is an entire marketing for courses and premium forums similar to stack that money, if after reading our review you still Feel Stack that Money is not for you feel free to explore some of these alternatives.
- Savage Affiliates
- Stefan James, Affiliate Marketing Mastery
- Digital Worth Academy
- Aversity Gold Masterclass
- Four Percent Challenge
- Bryan Guerra, Email and Affiliate Marketing Mastermind
- Six Figure Mentors
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
Is Stack that Money Legit?
Stack that money is not a scam. When you join the STM community, you access the forum and tons of information that is relevant and worthy.
However, consider that this platform is best suited for experienced marketers. The subjects of the discussion can be niche specific and advanced for beginner marketers. So, though it is not a scam, it can be of no value for beginner or inexperienced affiliate marketers.
Is STM Forum Worth It?
Again, it depends on your level of knowledge and expertise. Considering the high-quality and updated information, networking opportunities, exclusive benefits, and discounts for members, the STC forum is a valuable resource.
However, the benefits you get from this platform will pretty much depend on the use you make of it. So it is up to you to make the most value for your investment.
Who Are some Experienced Affiliate Marketers in STM?
The list is long, but here is a sample list of the masterminds you find in the STM Forum: Charles Ngo, David Atias, Taiwo Balogun, Matuloo, Manu Cinca, John Crestani, Ian Fernando, Zack Franklin, Oded Gendler, Eric Gyepes, Mitesh Muley, Kulwant Nagi, Andrew Payne, Servando Silva, FbQueen, and many more.
In conclusion, Stack That Money is an excellent resource for those looking to succeed in the affiliate industry.
It offers a wealth of information on all aspects of affiliate marketing, helping its members understand the basics and go on to create a successful affiliate marketing business.
All things considered, Stack That Money is an exceptional choice for aspiring affiliate marketers, providing the tools and support for their affiliate marketing journey.
The main focus of Stack That Money is to help digital marketers grow their businesses, learn new skills, and stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the field. It also provides a platform for digital marketers to work together and collaborate on different projects and strategies.